Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Anybody Know\Are decent Plasterers

Guys,

I remember someone on the forum being a Plasterer, basically the guy who I usually was supposed to plasterboard and plaster a couple of cielings for me, but he has another job on for a couple of weeks!!

So, i'm looking for a decent plasterer, who doesn't charge a arm and leg!!

Thank You in advance!!!

My dads a plasterer Singh, i'll see what he's upto and if he has any free days. What's the job/where etc?

Buddy, I need a couple of cielings reboarding and plastering mate, it's not a big job, the two cielings are are around 4 metres by 3 metres, if that helps!!

Buddy, I need a couple of cielings reboarding and plastering mate, it's not a big job, the two cielings are are around 4 metres by 3 metres, if that helps!!

I'll let him know, gotta ring him about some Nissan's for his mate tonight any way. Where abouts is it?

I'm dissappointed with Singh :(

I imagined he would be able to do anything himself , believing he was a veritable master of every conceivable art and craft .

I'm not sure I can recover from this revelation of infallibility :(

Guys,

I remember someone on the forum being a Plasterer, basically the guy who I usually was supposed to plasterboard and plaster a couple of cielings for me, but he has another job on for a couple of weeks!!

So, i'm looking for a decent plasterer, who doesn't charge a arm and leg!!

Thank You in advance!!!

Ditch the plaster

Get mirrors installed

Mrs Singh will be eternally grateful :thumbup:

I'm dissappointed with Singh :(

I imagined he would be able to do anything himself , believing he was a veritable master of every conceivable art and craft .

I'm not sure I can recover from this revelation of infallibility :(

Zingari, it's not that I can't do plastering, it's the fact I haven't got time, I have more pressing things to do such as saving baby whales, and posting on Foxestalk!!!!

Zingari, it's not that I can't do plastering, it's the fact I haven't got time, I have more pressing things to do such as saving baby whales, and posting on Foxestalk!!!!

faith restored :thumbup:

yet another "serious issue of the day" thread descends into farce , inuendo and double entendres , :angry:

i blame "skinnydipper" and that thread he started a few weeks ago on the subject :angry:

If you want to get plastered, you should speak to Scoweh and Cobbo. I believe that they are world-renowned experts.

Sorry Singh i forgot to ring my dad as i went out and got drunk instead. I'll ask him tonight unless you get another offer.

The guy who supposed to do it rang me yesterday, maybe able to do half of it this weekend but said he would let me know tommorw! If you could ask your dad and what sort of price, it would be much appreciated, just incase!! :thumbup:

Archived