Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

What Happens When U Die?

el mundo  

34 members have voted

1. 1. el mundo

• Nothing..
    • U go to Heaven or Hell
    • U are re-instated into a new body
    • U go to the place in between Heaven and Hell
    • U become a Rat
    • U become a different animal
    • U float into space and explore into the unknown
    • What ur respected religion says will happen
    • Dont Know
    • Other

i know this is gonna sound like a load of s##t but... i've always imagined that when im dead that i'll just be floating around on a cloud looking down on everyone! weird yea i know but it's how i've always imagined it!!

103834[/snapback]

Rob, I find all this totally interesting so you can talk to me about it if you like.

I cant actually imagine being dead, although I did think when I was younger I would sit on a cloud looking down on my family and friends, watching over them and looking after them  :cry: but, after watching a couple of people (both professionally and personally) take their last mortal breath I would like to think that they are at peace, particularly if they have had a traumatic death like my Grandma I would hate to think that she would be in any pain anywhere.

Im strange I dont think as people as dead I just think they have gone away for a long time - maybe I need to see someone to help me deal with that  :unsure:

103843[/snapback]

bit freaky!! but hey great minds think alike!

104453[/snapback]

Freakiness rocks!

104457[/snapback]

yea.. i think this is probably the best freakiest thing that has ever happened!!!

someone on the same wavelength as me!! woo-hoo!! :thumbup:

i know this is gonna sound like a load of s##t but... i've always imagined that when im dead that i'll just be floating around on a cloud looking down on everyone! weird yea i know but it's how i've always imagined it!!

103834[/snapback]

Rob, I find all this totally interesting so you can talk to me about it if you like.

I cant actually imagine being dead, although I did think when I was younger I would sit on a cloud looking down on my family and friends, watching over them and looking after them  :cry: but, after watching a couple of people (both professionally and personally) take their last mortal breath I would like to think that they are at peace, particularly if they have had a traumatic death like my Grandma I would hate to think that she would be in any pain anywhere.

Im strange I dont think as people as dead I just think they have gone away for a long time - maybe I need to see someone to help me deal with that  :unsure:

103843[/snapback]

104453[/snapback]

Freakiness rocks!

104457[/snapback]

yea.. i think this is probably the best freakiest thing that has ever happened!!!

104459[/snapback]

Yay are you a total mentalist too?

103834[/snapback]

103843[/snapback]

104453[/snapback]

Freakiness rocks!

104457[/snapback]

104459[/snapback]

Yay are you a total mentalist too?

104462[/snapback]

Yes..... it seems to be that way! lol:P:thumbup:

Archived