Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

What Happens When U Die?

el mundo  

34 members have voted

1. 1. el mundo

• Nothing..
    • U go to Heaven or Hell
    • U are re-instated into a new body
    • U go to the place in between Heaven and Hell
    • U become a Rat
    • U become a different animal
    • U float into space and explore into the unknown
    • What ur respected religion says will happen
    • Dont Know
    • Other

I appreciate the religious aspect of this thread.

But for those who aren't religious as such what do u think??

i honestly dont know.. we are not meant to know what happens after death its one question scientists will never answer..

but what i do think is that something must happen.. because if u die from natural causes or a bullet wound or something.. then why cant u be brought back to life if ur body can be fixed??

interesting

Its a tough one, and after studying philosophy it can be a very deep topic.

Do our bodies decompose, and our souls live on?

There are many options and i could have very deep conversations with someone but it can get very boring from someone listening, u may think im sad but i find it very interesting!!

i know this is gonna sound like a load of s##t but... i've always imagined that when im dead that i'll just be floating around on a cloud looking down on everyone! weird yea i know but it's how i've always imagined it!!

Rob, I find all this totally interesting so you can talk to me about it if you like.

I cant actually imagine being dead, although I did think when I was younger I would sit on a cloud looking down on my family and friends, watching over them and looking after them :cry: but, after watching a couple of people (both professionally and personally) take their last mortal breath I would like to think that they are at peace, particularly if they have had a traumatic death like my Grandma I would hate to think that she would be in any pain anywhere.

Im strange I dont think as people as dead I just think they have gone away for a long time - maybe I need to see someone to help me deal with that :unsure:

It is very interesting...

The thing is....that when somebody close to you passes away, its your own faith and beliefs in yourself and of that person, that help you through! I mean there are so many different theories and religions that no body can say what is the truth. You have to stick to what you think and the happy memories of that person and keep the belief of what i am sure is a happy afterlife!!

isn't the title what happens when you die?

then surely how can anyone not vote 'don't know' unless your typing from the afterlife?

not to spoil the thread or anything... lol

isn't the title what happens when you die?

then surely how can anyone not vote 'don't know' unless your typing from the afterlife?

not to spoil the thread or anything... lol

104089[/snapback]

So unromantic!

I think I will go to The Foxes Heaven where things is always good for leicester city lol seriously I think nothing really

104295[/snapback]

That's the best one so far. I want to there when I die. :D:D:thumbup:;)

i know this is gonna sound like a load of s##t but... i've always imagined that when im dead that i'll just be floating around on a cloud looking down on everyone! weird yea i know but it's how i've always imagined it!!

103834[/snapback]

Rob, I find all this totally interesting so you can talk to me about it if you like.

I cant actually imagine being dead, although I did think when I was younger I would sit on a cloud looking down on my family and friends, watching over them and looking after them  :cry: but, after watching a couple of people (both professionally and personally) take their last mortal breath I would like to think that they are at peace, particularly if they have had a traumatic death like my Grandma I would hate to think that she would be in any pain anywhere.

Im strange I dont think as people as dead I just think they have gone away for a long time - maybe I need to see someone to help me deal with that  :unsure:

103843[/snapback]

bit freaky!! but hey great minds think alike!

103834[/snapback]

I cant actually imagine being dead, although I did think when I was younger I would sit on a cloud looking down on my family and friends, watching over them and looking after them  :cry: but, after watching a couple of people (both professionally and personally) take their last mortal breath I would like to think that they are at peace, particularly if they have had a traumatic death like my Grandma I would hate to think that she would be in any pain anywhere.

Im strange I dont think as people as dead I just think they have gone away for a long time - maybe I need to see someone to help me deal with that  :unsure:

103843[/snapback]

bit freaky!! but hey great minds think alike!

104453[/snapback]

Freakiness rocks!

Archived