Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Top trivia

• The longest (common) word that can be typed on the top row of a typewriter is ‘typewriter’.

• Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

• The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

• St Johns Wood is the only Underground station to share no letters with the word ‘mackerel’.

• Donkeys kill more people each year than plane crashes.

• Hull City is the only football league team whose name you can’t colour in with a biro.

• It is possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs.

• The name of every continent ends with the same letter with which it begins.

• All American presidents have worn glasses, although not all have done so in public.

• The theme tune to Some Mothers Do Ave Em is Some Mothers Do Ave Em in Morse Code

•  The longest (common) word that can be typed on the top row of a typewriter is ‘typewriter’.

•  Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.

•  The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

•  St Johns Wood is the only Underground station to share no letters with the word ‘mackerel’.

•  Donkeys kill more people each year than plane crashes.

•  Hull City is the only football league team whose name you can’t colour in with a biro.

•  It is possible to lead a cow upstairs, but not downstairs.

•  The name of every continent ends with the same letter with which it begins.

•  All American presidents have worn glasses, although not all have done so in public.

•  The theme tune to Some Mothers Do Ave Em is Some Mothers Do Ave Em in Morse Code

104526[/snapback]

Think of the poor sod who found that out the hard way

104526[/snapback]

africa

asia

australasia

antartica

europe

hmm north america south america are the other continents i believe now i no america starts and ends with a but technically the north south bit screws it up :thumbup:;) B) :P

104526[/snapback]

africa

asia

australasia

antartica

europe

hmm north america south america are the other continents i believe now i no america starts and ends with a but technically the north south bit screws it up :thumbup:;) B) :P

104545[/snapback]

Officially America counts as 1 continent. But many people see North and South America as separate continents.

104526[/snapback]

africa

asia

australasia

antartica

europe

104545[/snapback]

Officially America counts as 1 continent. But many people see North and South America as separate continents.

104575[/snapback]

I've always thought of them as 2 continents. :ermm:

Archived