Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Billy Kee - as Bert predicted Stanley!

If Kee gets himself a few goals at Accrington, it'll be bullshit if he's not included in Leicester's squad after Christmas.

I think he should be given a chance. He has done well in pre-season and deserves it if he does well at Stanley.

Well, especially when no hopers like Ajdarevic are getting match time. And I hate to go on about Dickov, but he basically plays like a Billy Kee with arthritis! :D

:thumbup:

Dickov shouldn't be getting the odd 15 mins here and there when people like Kee are coming through with potential and being ignored.

Nobody from a higher division will promise him first team football, no matter how many he scores on loan. If by some miracle they did they we would get a barrow load of cash. So again it doesn't matter if he gets noticed... I'd rather he did well and got noticed and played shit and didn't.

i dont know of anyone who has said they want him to play badly... i know i have never said that. :thumbup:

and just to clarify... when i said higher division i meant higher than the one he is playing in right now, not higher than ours....

Archived