Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Weekend

Mine was bloody fantastic..

Friday night had some mates round and me and me ex got back together then on saturday i went to Skeggy with her :ermm:lol and then today ive been pretty bored but very happy!

And ive only got 5 more days at school :thumbup::wave:

Friday night had some mates round and me and me ex got back together then on saturday i went to Skeggy with her :ermm:  lol  and then today ive been pretty bored but very happy!

And ive only got 5 more days at school :thumbup:  :wave:

105051[/snapback]

Nobody deserves that!!

Friday night had some mates round and me and me ex got back together then on saturday i went to Skeggy with her :ermm:  lol  and then today ive been pretty bored but very happy!

And ive only got 5 more days at school :thumbup:  :wave:

105051[/snapback]

Nobody deserves that!!

105103[/snapback]

It was quite good lol

Got kin soaked though :mad:

saturday went out wiv the missus and another couple to the red lion in rothley and sunday a 10 hour round trip to watch a 0-0 bloody draw

went to plymouth on friday morning met up (totally unexpectedly) with lisa, mr lisa, luke and scowy on saturday watched the footy on sunday came home today the best thing about it was having 2 days off work lol

105490[/snapback]

The travelodge was crap, far too dirty for my liking! Perhaps a B & B next time!

went to plymouth on friday morning met up (totally unexpectedly) with lisa, mr lisa, luke and scowy on saturday watched the footy on sunday came home today the best thing about it was having 2 days off work lol

105490[/snapback]

The travelodge was crap, far too dirty for my liking! Perhaps a B & B next time!

105665[/snapback]

aww shame it wasnt nice lisa the guesthouse we were in was really nice :)

105490[/snapback]

105665[/snapback]

105710[/snapback]

It would have been lovely if someone cleaned it!

You'll have to let me know the name of where you were staying for next season!

105490[/snapback]

105665[/snapback]

105710[/snapback]

105722[/snapback]

aww thats not good they should employ some cleaners

i'll let u have the name and number of the guesthouse lisa we're deffo going back there next season :thumbup:

105490[/snapback]

105665[/snapback]

105710[/snapback]

105722[/snapback]

aww thats not good they should employ some cleaners

i'll let u have the name and number of the guesthouse lisa we're deffo going back there next season :thumbup:

105732[/snapback]

Cool! :thumbup:

Archived