Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bellend Sebastian

Love Me Don't

Not sure if thats true, maybe the appeal of the rolling stones was the 'rebel' side of them compared to the clean cut beatles, but middle class 'rebels' singing blues isnt my cup of tea I'd rather listen to robert Johnson, beatles created there own sound, superior by miles IMO.

This.

I like the Stones and to be fair haven't delved that deep into them, but The Beatles seemed to try new things more.

This.

I like the Stones and to be fair haven't delved that deep into them, but The Beatles seemed to try new things more.

I disagree to an extent. The Beatles as more serious song writers, to me, looks like a reaction towards the emergence of other bands such as The Kinks and The Small Faces. For me, The Beatles were one piece of a jigsaw that changed pop music.

I disagree to an extent. The Beatles as more serious song writers, to me, looks like a reaction towards the emergence of other bands such as The Kinks and The Small Faces. For me, The Beatles were one piece of a jigsaw that changed pop music.

The Beatles were the first piece of your jigsaw :)

By the time the Kinks had their first hit in September 1964, The Beatles had achieved five number ones in the UK alone and had released four albums. The Small Faces were even later and didn't become popular until 1965.

Archived