Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Music Tips

Inmemory - Accidents Are Overated / Clarity Post Hardcore

Anadivine - Alcohol & Oxygen Emo

Halfwayhome - Architect of my Demise Emo

Less Than Jake - National Anthem Punk Rock

Straylight Run - Your Name Here Piano Rock

and leaving the best till last :D;)

Underoath - Reinventing Your Exit Hardcore/Alternative

Sort yourselves out  ;)

11378[/snapback]

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

:wacko:

yea on the whole pretty good to be fair :thumbup:

stick to my normal stuff though i think ;)

btw the piano rock one: Your name here is it? is real good... do like a bit of quiet stuff like that now and then :)

Sort yourselves out  ;)

11378[/snapback]

I listened to the three highlighted and well to be totally honest it's utter s**t.

that last one was by far the worst song I've ever heard in me life, sounded like some little kid screaming while hitting pots n pans with a wooden spoon.

ceriously Mark I really do find it amazing that you find this kind of stuff good to listen to. I know we all how different opinions and taste but that is absoloutly awfull. It's not good music at all, I could do just as good scraching down a microphone. You need to get out more if you really think THAT is good music.

I worry about you cause i know what music you like, and hearing that off you i just have to laugh, unfortunately!

Obviously it aint just me though is it, Benji said he liked it, and Scowy just said to me on Msn, that straylight run song is good. Ask Craig too if he likes stuff i like, i've helped him. These things can take a while to get used to. You'd have to be eased in gently, Underoath is too soon for you, its my favourite song on that list <_< You just stick to Dance pop rnb shit :(

Sort yourselves out  ;)

11378[/snapback]

I listened to the three highlighted and well to be totally honest it's utter s**t.

that last one was by far the worst song I've ever heard in me life, sounded like some little kid screaming while hitting pots n pans with a wooden spoon.

ceriously Mark I really do find it amazing that you find this kind of stuff good to listen to. I know we all how different opinions and taste but that is absoloutly awfull. It's not good music at all, I could do just as good scraching down a microphone. You need to get out more if you really think THAT is good music.

11588[/snapback]

just to say the 2nd highlighted one isnt screaming hence i liked it ;)

I worry about you cause i know what music you like, and hearing that off you i just have to laugh, unfortunately!

Obviously it aint just me though is it, Benji said he liked it, and Scowy just said to me on Msn, that straylight run song is good. Ask Craig too if he likes stuff i like, i've helped him. These things can take a while to get used to. You'd have to be eased in gently, Underoath is too soon for you, its my favourite song on that list  <_<  You just stick to Dance pop rnb shit :(

11589[/snapback]

The music you listen to is all depressing shit. I love Rnb and dance as its really uplifting and imo really catchy. Theres nothing catchy about a blokle screaming his head off. I'll stick to Dance n RnB cause there's no way I'll be eased into that junk, I'd have to on the brink of suicide before I did that.

He's not screaming his head off though, if you actually listened some of them songs throughtout, theres some really good singing in it, even in the Underoath song which you like to say is the worst song you've ever heard. Its not all depressing shit either, listen the less than jake song - is that depressing? No. You just imagine it all to be depressing, you make judgements before hearing for yourself, like you made judgements on a certain player you hardly ever seen play but we wont go into that <_<

He's not screaming his head off though, if you actually listened some of them songs throughtout, theres some really good singing in it, even in the Underoath song which you like to say is the worst song you've ever heard. Its not all depressing shit either, listen the less than jake song - is that depressing? No. You just imagine it all to be depressing, you make judgements before hearing for yourself, like you made judgements on a certain player you hardly ever seen play but we wont go into that <_<

11594[/snapback]

I did actually listen to that, I dod give these songs a try and listened to those 4 throughout and I was wanting to turn it off after 10 seconds.

The first two highlighted songs are good tracks. The thing about this type of music is that real instruments are used, and has more variety than the run of the mill repetitive R'n'B and Pop manufactured crap which is out there.

It's all about opinions, and we shouldn't get personal over it. Each to their own.

Guest Daniel

Im sorry but this could last all night aruguing over music and all that shit.

I like abit of everything, with a few exceptions.

I can put up with Oasis, Coldplay, Travis, Nelly, Usher, 2Pac, Scooter.

I can put up with most stuff and even old stuff like Keith Sweat and Simply Red.

The only part of music i cant put up with is this, it annoys me and in my view doesnt involve any talent but you could all say the same about my tatse.

Arguing and falling out is pointless over somehting that wont change. :)

Keep the faith.

Keep the peace.

No talent? :wacko:

Guitar playing, the drumming in some of the songs is brilliant, melodies and vocals are actually really good believe it or not. And finally, the actual lyrics. Maybe you may make the effort to read some of the lyrics to some of the songs i recommend one day, but i doubt it. Theres a lot more to these songs than you think.

Sing along you know you want to :lol:

12th and hyde on a sunday

feeling like were grown

and were nothing short of invincible

It starts again

can you feel it

it takes your breath away

stop saying that were invincible

(its round and round)

youre uninviting, unrewarding

and im misiforming you

we all want to be somebody