Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

time for neighbours...

,May 12 2005, 11:02 PM]Big Dave Bishop is an animal, love him!!

107594[/snapback]

bishop-david.jpg

he is a legend!

"i think we should talk lil, but i'll be on the golfcourse with paul robinson all day but i'll leave my mobile on!"

class!!!

107596[/snapback]

I haven't been able to watch it for a few weeks cus I've been at Uni with no TV :(

Neighbours rocks - getting Paul Robbo back in it to mix things up is a stroke of genius.

For people who want to know whats going to happen in the coming weeks click here

For people who dont want to know dont click - obviously :huh:

,May 12 2005, 11:02 PM]Big Dave Bishop is an animal, love him!!

107594[/snapback]

bishop-david.jpg

he is a legend!

"i think we should talk lil, but i'll be on the golfcourse with paul robinson all day but i'll leave my mobile on!"

class!!!

107596[/snapback]

I haven't been able to watch it for a few weeks cus I've been at Uni with no TV :(

107598[/snapback]

shame mate you're missing out its quality some big storylines coming up in the next couple of weeks.

quality avatar by the way!

I know I'm going to get blasted for saying this but neighbours IS the work of the devil! It's had a big hand in giving us hard working students a bad name and its a flippin aussie soap for goodness sake!

I know I'm going to get blasted for saying this but neighbours IS the work of the devil! It's had a big hand in giving us hard working students a bad name and its a flippin aussie soap for goodness sake!

107767[/snapback]

Lets be honest, the only time we're hard working is about 2 weeks before exams ;)

Like right now I'm trying to learn about 6 modules worth of work :(

And Matt, I must commend you on finding such a quality picture :thumbup:

My all time favorate was the one and only

JIM ROBINSON

13203184246.jpg

The only sad thing about Neighbours was that you get attached to these people and then this happens...........................

13203191846.jpg

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

107766[/snapback]

Eeek that picture takes me back! Wasnt Julie Robinson the most annoying person in the whole world?!?!

107767[/snapback]

It's my job to assign these things, however, as you're right on this occasion, I'll let it pass. :thumbup:

107767[/snapback]

It's my job to assign these things, however, as you're right on this occasion, I'll let it pass. :thumbup:

107798[/snapback]

no No NO!!

None of that please!!

Anyone remember when Todd got hit by the van :(

char_port_toddlanders.jpg

That really freaked me out cus a couple of months later he was in a pantomime and as a child of 7 this confused me quite a bit.

paul robinson is a hero! :wave:

106909[/snapback]

Paul Robinson is back???? :o

107862[/snapback]

certainly is and he's boning (or at least trying to) pretty much every woman in sight...

107890[/snapback]

he sure is! and harolds lads mrs is next on the hit list by the looks of things.

i don't watch it though :rolleyes::ph34r:

paul robinson is a hero! :wave:

106909[/snapback]

Paul Robinson is back???? :o

107862[/snapback]

certainly is and he's boning (or at least trying to) pretty much every woman in sight...

107890[/snapback]

Oh my, I take it the twins are not back........ ;)

I would rather have my testicles hacked of with a rusty pen knife than watch Neighbours, but seeing as I don't have any testicles, that might be a bit difficult.

Archived