Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Its come to an End

Tomorrow is my last full day at School!! I am so glad im leaving because i hate school alot. Friday is my presentation day where the local MP comes on and gives us a speech! Cant believe its nearly over :)

My first GCSE exam is a week today! French writing :ermm:

Tomorrow is my last full day at School!! I am so glad im leaving because i hate school alot.

107104[/snapback]

I hear this kind of thing about too many schools. I was pleased to leave school as well and it was not just me a cousin of University friend of mine went to the same place and he was put off as well. Schools need to do more to encourage all pupils. :D:D:thumbup:;) Don't let yourself be put of educating yourself. :thumbup::thumbup:;)

Think about training or more school or college/Uni but maybe not where you currently are. :D:D:thumbup:;)

Ive got a place at the Local College in a Plumbing course im just on the look out for an apprenticeship at the moment but im 90% sure ill get one at the Local Council because i went there on Work Experience.

Archived