Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Tim Davies

We had just watch the bus pull in and the players get off then we walked round to the away end.

On the way round Tim Davies walked past us

i said 'Eyup Tim'

He replied by saying'Hello thanks for coming'

I said 'No problem as long as they win!'

He said'Oh they will'

So i replied by saying'Well if they dont you'll be refunding the money for my ticket' :D

He laughed and walked away i thought he was a really nice bloke!

He's much better than Mace......

....But that's not hard, is it?  :ph34r:

11490[/snapback]

Mace aint to bad, the only bad thing he's done is with the ticket pricing but on average I pay £8 a game so it doesn't bother me.

Ever fans slags of ther board n all that but they aint that bad. Mace or Pierpoint?

11490[/snapback]

Mace aint to bad, the only bad thing he's done is with the ticket pricing but on average I pay £8 a game so it doesn't bother me.

Ever fans slags of ther board n all that but they aint that bad. Mace or Pierpoint?

11494[/snapback]

You ask most fans who have come across Mace, and he is patronising twat.

He runs the club very professionally and did some great work when

the club was in administration. I was on that Fans Forum last year and he really impressed me with his attitude and responses to some of the fans ludricrous suggestions.

One chap wanted the club to pay for two big screen TV's in the ground priced at a cool £750,000 each! Mr Davies politley reminded the gentleman that the club had just come out of administration. Quite how he kept a straight face still amazes me.

11490[/snapback]

As chief executive wouldn't tim davies have more of a say than paul mace regarding ticket prices?? Paul mace gets the stick because he is generally the one who deals with the media on a day to day basis. Whereas tim appears when something more important happens.

Archived