Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Deathlist 2010

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised this didn't get a revival with the recent deaths of Dennis Hopper and Gary 'Whatchoo Talkin Bout Willis' Coleman.

Hasnt anyone got one yet?!

This thread is mildly depressing.

It really isnt.... apart from the depressing fact that none of mine have popped their clogs yet <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You could at least leave it a day or two to celebrate!

I've not even got Tony Curtis. I'm honestly more upset about this than his death. I had him last year and took him off of this years one cos i thought he was already dead. Shambles.

I don't think Zsa Zsa's gone yet either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As i'm pretty much not going to be on here now due to work until the new year ill spank my 2011 predictions on early.

1. Aretha Franklin

2. Zsa Zsa Gabor

3. Michael Douglas

4. Oscar Niemayer

5. Abdelbaset Mohmed Ali Al-Megrahi

Under 40 Bonus - Kirsten Dunst

If any of these are the traditional Christmas Day celebrity deaths ill have Seve Ballesteros and Federica Sagor Maas (i took her off the list in 2010 for being 109. Shes now 110 and still hanging on) on the reserve list.

Here's Mine

1) Dick Cheney

2) Margret Thatcher

3) Tony Curtis

4) David Hasselhoff

5) Jennifer Saunders

Under 40 bonus - Lady Gaga.

Cheers

i'm not quite sure , but i think the idea is to choose celebs that aren't dead already :)

Archived