Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Music Blog

Been meaning to do it for a while now, and seeing as I have little to do with uni finishing over the next week I've finally got around to doing it.

I only started it up last night so it's not exactly brimming with action but I'm pretty pleased with what's going on so far. Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook if possible, I'd like to try and get this thing going well...

It'll be updated daily with literally anything and everything (music files, videos etc), so there should be something for everybody eventually.

Cheers...

http://wakeuprightnow.tumblr.com/

Been meaning to do it for a while now, and seeing as I have little to do with uni finishing over the next week I've finally got around to doing it.

I only started it up last night so it's not exactly brimming with action but I'm pretty pleased with what's going on so far. Please follow us on Twitter or Facebook if possible, I'd like to try and get this thing going well...

It'll be updated daily with literally anything and everything (music files, videos etc), so there should be something for everybody eventually.

Cheers...

http://wakeuprightnow.tumblr.com/

I started one last year but it lasted about 3weeks before I just didn't have the time anymore, I hope you carry this one as you have a pretty good taste in music.

If you need anyone to chip in with the odd album or live review to fill it up a bit more let know!

I started one last year but it lasted about 3weeks before I just didn't have the time anymore, I hope you carry this one as you have a pretty good taste in music.

If you need anyone to chip in with the odd album or live review to fill it up a bit more let know!

Literally i second this. I carried on with a twitter for Smuts Slots for ages but im easily distracted.

I don't FB or Twit due to having randomly busy life that doesn't need further clutter, but I've added your blog to favourites and I'll check it when I can.

Like the Los Valentinos track :thumbup:

• 2 years later...

Archived