Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

360 Tech Heads..

I am getting the new 360 on Friday but really wanna keep my saves from my previous 360..trouble is my 360 died the other week, GPU went bang so it comes on but no sound or picture..

So basically question is, is there anyway at all i can still transfer my saves over to the new 360 or am i abit buggered?

What 360 you got? take your hard drive off the system and do a data transfer?

Elite

So if i took it off and brought a transfer data cable kit that would work? i wasn't sure as i thought you may need a working 360?

Guest Mee-9

Elite

So if i took it off and brought a transfer data cable kit that would work? i wasn't sure as i thought you may need a working 360?

Hope you didnt pay much for the transfer cable kit mate, You could of got one off xbox.com for free ;)

Nope, it's an entirely new format with different dimensions.

bildschirmfoto20100714u.png

Yup that's right, so would i have problems? i guess i'm puzzled as to just how the transfer kit cable works??

Hope you didnt pay much for the transfer cable kit mate, You could of got one off xbox.com for free ;)

Haven't got it yet, can you still get them free? if so i'll be doing that of course!

Guest Mee-9

Yup that's right, so would i have problems? i guess i'm puzzled as to just how the transfer kit cable works??

Haven't got it yet, can you still get them free? if so i'll be doing that of course!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can get them off xbox.com for free mate. Have a look on the website mate.

Archived