Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
porter01

tim lovejoy legend

just out of interest...how many people watch soccer am? just a yes or a no to see how popular it is? if u dont i recommend it...sky sports 1 at 9 on saturday mornings. last one for this season tommorow make sure you watch it!!! :D

A few members of the board have actually appeared on Soccer AM.

112424[/snapback]

oh have they? that would be great! :D

112425[/snapback]

Shummy, Durnerz and Craig will enlighten you more ;)

Guest freund

if i wanted to be bored to death, exactly the same way, week after week, i'd watch soccer am.

My girlfriends brother's just told me that they showed a clip of us (us lads that went on) this morning :D

112848[/snapback]

It was'nt you and Shum ect it was another set of Leicester fans. <_<

Tim Lovejoy = Bell-end

he Annoys the shit outta me the only time I ever watch soccer am was when the Ipswich fans were on ( i know them )

and all that easy business is pissing me off Town were first set of fans to do it back in begging of December now even mk dongs are doing it.

Tim Lovejoy = Bell-end

he Annoys the shit outta me the only time I ever watch soccer am was when the Ipswich fans were on ( i know them )

and all that easy business is pissing me off Town were first set of fans to do it back in begging of December now even mk dongs are doing it.

113048[/snapback]

i have to agree phil , i love soccer am to bits but lovejoy is so far up his own backside its untrue , all of his gags are clearly written for him

Tim Lovejoy = Bell-end

113048[/snapback]

i have to agree phil , i love soccer am to bits but lovejoy is so far up his own backside its untrue , all of his gags are clearly written for him

113095[/snapback]

Yeah, but thats what makes his gags funny, you can laugh at him :D

lovejoys a legend. soccer am is amazing and his uch a big effect on so many people. dont be jelous

113146[/snapback]

big effect on people ? what effect is this

lovejoys a legend. soccer am is amazing and his uch a big effect on so many people. dont be jelous

113146[/snapback]

113221[/snapback]

I feel compelled to switch the TV off, does that count?

Guest freund

113146[/snapback]

113221[/snapback]

I feel compelled to switch the TV off, does that count?

113599[/snapback]

lol

Tim Lovejoy = Bell-end

113048[/snapback]

113095[/snapback]

Lovejoy and Neil Write the whole show. Lovejoy off camera is very different to what he is on screen. He's very professional and a genuinely nice bloke. Quite a perfectionist and despite being desperate to shoot off to Milan after the show we went on, both he and Helen stayed to sign autographs and pose for pictures. Top people as are all the crew!

look how many people chant and do he clapping eazy eazy eazy eazy. how many people joined in on 'save chip'?!?! these are 2 examples. id say thats  pretty big effect.

113669[/snapback]

and the bouncebackability

save chip dont let sarah win :mad:

Archived