Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rossporterlc

arsenal fa cup

Yea i prefer Arsenal but having lost out in a few finals like that in my time i do have sympathy for United. But im pissed a nice guy lke scholesy had to miss! Why not a **** like Keane?

112691[/snapback]

:huh: Scholes is a dirty player

Yea i prefer Arsenal but having lost out in a few finals like that in my time i do have sympathy for United. But im pissed a nice guy lke scholesy had to miss! Why not a **** like Keane?

112691[/snapback]

112692[/snapback]

He was a legend for England. And how can you say that he is dirty? He has the odd mad moment no malice to his game.

112691[/snapback]

112692[/snapback]

He was a legend for England. And how can you say that he is dirty? He has the odd mad moment no malice to his game.

112695[/snapback]

I'm not saying he wasn't a legend for england. His tackling is dirty, its not 'an odd mad moment' when it happens every game

Arsenal had so many lifelines in that game it was untrue... The post, clearance off the line, a debatable penalty, a close-shave offside decision, while Reyes should've been sent off earlier...

But well done for holding out an onslaught for 120 minutes...

Archived