Austin Posted 19 August 2010 Posted 19 August 2010 Feel free to delete whenever you want .. Just can't find how to change my avatar <_<
davieG Posted 19 August 2010 Posted 19 August 2010 There are several ways to get there - here's one. Top right of forum click on the arrow next to your name - select settings This will open up a page where you will see 3 options on the top left - Settings, Profile, Forum - select Profile This will open up a page with a number of options under the heading - Change Profile Information - one of those is Change Avatar - select this It should be fairly easy from there but if you have problems PM me.
iBleedLeicesterColours Posted 30 August 2010 Posted 30 August 2010 Can never get the avatars I want because they are too big. Also I can't manage to insert a picture into my signature ? Im not very good with computers so I don't know how to sort these things Help please
davieG Posted 30 August 2010 Posted 30 August 2010 Can never get the avatars I want because they are too big. Also I can't manage to insert a picture into my signature ? Im not very good with computers so I don't know how to sort these things Help please You need to use an image from a website, if you want to use one of your own then you need to get it hosted by a website using someone like imageshack or photobucket. Once you get that far it's similar to the avatar only you have to enter the url for the picture this will normally end in jpeg but could be one of the acceptable image types.
Austin Posted 1 September 2010 Author Posted 1 September 2010 Didn't want to start a new topic, but is there anyway I can change my username? cheers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.