Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lukeh

Millwall game on radio

Basically because there was no foxtravel left i listened to the game on the radio! Throughout the game i was pissing myself when one of the commentators kept giving very one way views on the millwall side! 'dirty tactics', 'wise's side playing very unsportman like', ,wise looking for trouble! For once the commentator was on our side!! i mean was millwall really that dirty or was he putting it on?

Basically because there was no foxtravel left i listened to the game on the radio! Throughout the game i was pissing myself when one of the commentators kept giving very one way views on the millwall side! 'dirty tactics', 'wise's side playing very unsportman like', ,wise looking for trouble! For once the commentator was on our side!! i mean was millwall really that dirty or was he putting it on?

11736[/snapback]

Do you mean the commentators on Radio Leicester were being biased towards us? Shocking.

Ps. One of them was Matt Jones...

I was impressed with Matt Jones commentating. Its a lot better than Nev. The other one always seems to interupt him  :wacko:

11742[/snapback]

Yep, Matt could have a future in broadcasting, very tactically aware of things and notices the things like Wise pinching Scowcroft to wind him up..

Now if he could just lose the Welsh accent :P

Archived