Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

Poster emoticons

Guest freund

I think it would be cool if we made and uploaded some emoticons of some of the main posters. For instance, when Scowy does a post or you do a Scowy like post, there could be an winking emoticon with pineapple (wtf) hair. Or for davieg there could be an old man with a walking stick. Or for me a sarcastic face with a hitler moustache. Stuff like that.

I think that would give the board a less generic feel, it would give it a more 'foxestalk' feel. What do you think? Mr. C?

Guest freund
nose.gif freund

113827[/snapback]

what the hell is that, lol

113855[/snapback]

its the only one i could find with a big, freundy-style nose B)

113858[/snapback]

lol, it looks like a frog or something

Guest freund

it's easy, just right click on an emoticon, save to computer, then edit it in paint or photoshop. you can zoom in like 800% in paint

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it would be cool if we made and uploaded some emoticons of some of the main posters. For instance, when Scowy does a post or you do a Scowy like post, there could be an winking emoticon with pineapple (wtf) hair. Or for davieg there could be an old man with a walking stick. Or for me a sarcastic face with a hitler moustache. Stuff like that.

I think that would give the board a less generic feel, it would give it a more 'foxestalk' feel. What do you think? Mr. C?

-And who would decide on the emoticon for a poster?

-And how do you differentiate among many posters (I guess it'd difficult to find many different emoticons).

On a more intellectual level, emoticons are supposed to convey emotion. To what extent would these "icons" would they be doing this?

Would you need a happy Scowy emoticon and an unhappy Scowy emoticon etc?

Just some random thoughts on the matter...

Guest stez NLI

Poster emoticons - isn't that what avatars are for ? :S:blink::huh::unsure:;):thumbup:

i thought avatars were for the latest chick/chap a poster fancied? ;)

obviously it's tv's mark wingett all the way for me! :cool:

i thought avatars were for the latest chick/chap a poster fancied? ;)

obviously it's tv's mark wingett all the way for me! :cool:

Are you suggesting I fancy Lara Croft? :o

I thought she was merely an aspiration as well, so sad is my life.... :(

Archived