Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Marcus Bent

Looking forward to this match, be watching tomorrow. Benty should be playing as Rooneys out. Do you think he'll do as well for Everton as he did for us? I think he's a quality player bags of skill and ability. If only he'd settle at a club for once he could reach his potential :(:angry:

Excellent signing for them, I reckon when Rooney's fit, those two will link up really well and cause most defences problems. Should register at least 10 goals this season.

He's going to need to be this season ,I see Everton really struggling this season.According to friends on Merseyside Moyes is ready to walk as soon as something else comes up,totally pissed off with all the inside wrangling apparently.

Arsenal are starting with that 16 year old Fabregas in midfield in place of Viera. He is an awesome player. Nice to see youth given a chance  :w00t:

11858[/snapback]

Blimey, I didn't realise he was 16. :huh:

He looked very impressive in the Community Shield.

It's a fashion thing. They are made by Nike, cost $1, and that goes to Lance Armstrongs cancer research thing. But some hollywood celebs wore them once so now they're trendy. Loads of footballers wear them, most of man utd had them on in the community shield

Guest Daniel

Yellow braclets are for Lance Armstrongs cancer appeal.

They are made by Nike and say Live Strong on them.

They were 50p each in america $1.

My brother got one and people wear them to show thye care about him and all the money goes to help the appeal.

Archived