Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian_marshall

Query about Season Ticket Vouchers

My apologises if this is in the wrong thread. I visited the game today, voucher 18 and I noticed that voucher 19 is missing. The ticket guy seemed quite heavy handed and I can't recall whether or not we have yet to use voucher 19 for any of the other games. Would other ST holders please be able to clarify this for me as I don't want to turn up to s game later in the season and realise im missing a voucher. Many thanks.

My apologises if this is in the wrong thread. I visited the game today, voucher 18 and I noticed that voucher 19 is missing. The ticket guy seemed quite heavy handed and I can't recall whether or not we have yet to use voucher 19 for any of the other games. Would other ST holders please be able to clarify this for me as I don't want to turn up to s game later in the season and realise im missing a voucher. Many thanks.

Happened to my nephew last year, just ring them up or pop in to the ticket office, tell them its gone and they will give you a normal match ticket for the missing voucher if its for a game that's yet to be played.

Archived