Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rotherhamfox

Razorlight

Quality band these lads, got album other day, some great tracks like Rip it up, Golden Touch, Stumble and fall. Any of you lot got it?

12562[/snapback]

What type of music is it???? What other band (well known) would you say they were like??

a certain someone (not mentioning no names ;) ) tried to get me into it

as an indie person, and this band supposed to be indie.... i am shocked to find i don't really like it

i suppose i can live with golden touch but its the sort of monotonous music where it doesnt lead into a chorus :huh:

still.... some will really like it i suppose

Quality band these lads, got album other day, some great tracks like Rip it up, Golden Touch, Stumble and fall. Any of you lot got it?

12562[/snapback]

i just errrrrm..... bought six songs ;) Like you rotho i like golden touch, rip it up, stumble and fall. I also like 'to the sea' nifty little guitar bits in thats, real catchy!!

Listen to the beginning guitar bit to Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.... i keep expecting it to turn into 'i'm a passanger' by iggy pop. :rolleyes:

a certain someone (not mentioning no names  ;) ) tried to get me into it

as an indie person, and this band supposed to be indie.... i am shocked to find i don't really like it

i suppose i can live with golden touch but its the sort of monotonous music where it doesnt lead into a chorus  :huh:

still.... some will really like it i suppose

12569[/snapback]

So when you are looking for original or at least innovative music to be non-monotonous your berametwr is 'Does it lead into a big chorus?' <_<

They are nothing special by the way, fashion band.

Archived