Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Getting forest tickets on season ticket sales if ST's haven't arrived yet?

Hi just a quick question. Ive managed to get the morning off work next wednesday so i can get some forest tickets but what do i do if our season tickets haven't arrived yet? Can i just give our names and address's? If anyone can help id appriciate it cheers :thumbup:

Hi just a quick question. Ive managed to get the morning off work next wednesday so i can get some forest tickets but what do i do if our season tickets haven't arrived yet? Can i just give our names and address's? If anyone can help id appriciate it cheers :thumbup:

Yes just do that and they find your details. Thats how people got there discount on stuff in the store aswell :) well i did :scarf:

Cheers guys but will i definitely be able to also get tickets for the other people i want to get them for or will they have to be there with me? I know you normally can but like i say if ST's aint arrived.

Cheers guys but will i definitely be able to also get tickets for the other people i want to get them for or will they have to be there with me? I know you normally can but like i say if ST's aint arrived.

Again name and address required if you haven't got their client reference numbers.

Your Ref. No. From your last season ticket book should be enough. thats how i got the Real madrid tickets on-line.

Archived