Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lee(lcfc)

tickets through post

hi, why dont the ticket office send the tickets recorded delivery? its just i havent got my rotherham tickets yet and it been a week and i ordered the reading game ticket 3 days ago and there here.

i've emailled them and they said wait in till the day of the game and if they havent turned up they sort somethig out, which mean come over to leicester and pick some up i guess and if that happens i wont be very happy.

any one else lost tickets in the post and what did hey do?

cheers lee

hi, why dont the ticket office send the tickets recorded delivery? its just i havent got my rotherham tickets yet and it been a week and i ordered the reading game ticket 3 days ago and there here.

i've emailled them and they said wait in till the day of the game and if they havent turned up they sort somethig out, which mean come over to leicester and pick some up i guess and if that happens i wont be very happy.

any one else lost tickets in the post and what did hey do?

cheers lee

I have had lost tickets in post and usually they make arrangements at the ground(home\away) for you to pick them up!!

Archived