Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marmite

Cardiff Away - League

It's just finding a way to Birmingham before 10.30... Impossible from Kettering I've decided.

**** it, I'm getting fox travel there, then getting train bk bout 6, so can have few beers in Cardiff after, even though it will cost me £50 travel, was gonna stay over but ain't now

Quick question just wondering if someone could help me... (I couldn't find anything on here about it.) I'm going to this game and using fox travel for the first time does anyone know exactly where the bus picks you up from it's just ive got a heavy night on the Saturday coming up and didn't want to Be tracing around in the morning?

Quick question just wondering if someone could help me... (I couldn't find anything on here about it.) I'm going to this game and using fox travel for the first time does anyone know exactly where the bus picks you up from it's just ive got a heavy night on the Saturday coming up and didn't want to Be tracing around in the morning?

Filbert Way.

Archived