Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bryn

Need rapid info re: tomorrows game

Sorry for making a new thread but I've got limited time online tonight and I need a quick answer!

Coming down for tomorrow's game, I don't get down a lot and this is the first time coming where I've been responsible for the arrangements. I've got two questions I can't find the answers to:

1. My ticket receipt says to collect my tickets from the box office... I assume this is now in the new ticket office? Last game I went down to we had to go to a van outside the ground, is that still the case?

2. Will the rugby ground car park on Aylestone Road be available for parking? It always has been when we go down but I figured I might as well check!

Thanks.

Sorry for making a new thread but I've got limited time online tonight and I need a quick answer!

Coming down for tomorrow's game, I don't get down a lot and this is the first time coming where I've been responsible for the arrangements. I've got two questions I can't find the answers to:

1. My ticket receipt says to collect my tickets from the box office... I assume this is now in the new ticket office? Last game I went down to we had to go to a van outside the ground, is that still the case?

2. Will the rugby ground car park on Aylestone Road be available for parking? It always has been when we go down but I figured I might as well check!

Thanks.

Club Shop before 1PM, LCFC in the Community office after, which is at the south end of the Main Stand.

As for parking, I don't see why it shouldn't be, but I can't guarantee.

Archived