Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
@mrtonycox

Derby Family Tickets For Sale x6 - Genuine

We moved our season tickets in the week and the seats we chose were already taken for the Derby game. They have given us for this game only 6 proper paper tickets for the match for us to sit somewhere else.

However we can't now go due to another family commitment so we're selling them.

The tickets are: (Family Stand, Block P2 - turnstile 52-57)

2 x adults

3 x Under 18

1 xUnder 8

Will accept £50 quid for the lot and don't want to split them so a family can make the most of them.

If you want them email me on [email protected], they must be collected from us with the cash. (We're in all this weekend)

These are genuine tickets which unfortunately we can't use now.

Why dont you just return them to get a full refund ?

Not looked at the prices but surely you are doing yourself out of money mate

Because they're ST replacements you can't get refunds on games you don't attend. The best he can do is take them back and register them for another game but he'll still have the same problem as he'll have his STs back by then and wont need spare games.

Least wise that's how I see it.

Because they're ST replacements you can't get refunds on games you don't attend. The best he can do is take them back and register them for another game but he'll still have the same problem as he'll have his STs back by then and wont need spare games.

Least wise that's how I see it.

Yep, that's right 6 printed tickets instead of our season tickets as the seats were already booked for this game... we can't use em as we defo can't go .

I may be losing money, but something's better than nothing and gives the chance for someone to grab a bargain and take their family along.

Nothing dodgy about this at all,we just have printed tickets for a Derby game we can't use or refund on.. They can either be used or go in recycle bin..

Archived