Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
We need another Taggart

Foxes Masters Squad

Great stuff, even though Roberts, Walsh and Grayson didn't show.

135785[/snapback]

Walsh was there wasn't he?? number 2, Or i was shouting he's here he's there he's every fooking where ,Stevie Walsh, Stevie Walsh to the wrong guy :blink:

135785[/snapback]

Walsh was there wasn't he?? number 2, Or i was shouting he's here he's there he's every fooking where ,Stevie Walsh, Stevie Walsh to the wrong guy :blink:

135954[/snapback]

hahaha, that was Paul Ramsey ;)

lol

Watched this round my mates really early this morning. It was repeated on Sky Sports news. I didnt realise it was leicester until i saw Oldfield! (I was drunk and didnt see the LEI - Notts in the top left!).

I was cheering them on shouting at the screen etc...my mates thought i was a bit crazy but i enjoyed watching it! I wish i had gone now!

135785[/snapback]

135954[/snapback]

hahaha, that was Paul Ramsey ;)

136030[/snapback]

I did actually think that he had sprung grey hairs up over night cause walsh was at the leeds game and was looking like quite good, bugger :blush:

Where abouts where you sitting Collymore?

136093[/snapback]

block 16, was told by the guy checking the tickets that they were filming a program for the weekend on that block. Pretty shocking seats like, right at the back near the corner.

Archived