Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Ticket Prices for Palace Game. I'm confused!

Hi all, on LCFC.com some of the tickets listed for seniors are £0. Am I looking at this right?

I was looking at prices as I wanted to take myself and to treat my dad to a game as well. Very rare we both get to go down. But as I said, it's being listed on there that some of the tickets in certain areas of the East stand are £0.

Surely a website error???

Doesn't it set the prices to £0 when they're sold out. Not sure, but I think it may.

I ended up ringing the ticket office and the bloke looked and said it was just an error on the website. Ended up getting two £17 tickets for in the West Stand towards the Kop end.

How come £17 buddy? Wanted to take the wife tomorrow but not sure of pricesfor this game?

Not too sure mate. I got a text through from the club saying about £20 tickets and when i eventually got on the website the blocks in the West stand at either end were £17. Worth a look. :)

Archived