Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shanevans

American Fan visiting for P'borough/Doncaster

My flight hasn't been set yet, but I'm planning on visiting Leicester from Dec. 9-23 to see some family I have in the area and am planning on going to both City matches during that time. I can sort out the home date and may get family to come with me to that one. I'm probably on my own for the away date at Doncaster though and would really appreciate some advice on who to talk to about getting tickets with the away support and then traveling up there and back with them, too.

Sorry if I sound like such a amateur on all this, but I've been living in the States since I was a kid and haven't got to many matches, unfortunately. Any help would be great and I look forward to meeting some of you when I'm finally across the pond.

Thanks.

Should be able to go on LCFC direct (through the city website) and buy a Donny ticket through there and have it posted to the family you're visiting. For travelling up with city fans you could book on FoxesTravel.

Alternatively you could ask one of your family in the area to nip into the ticket office and get you a ticket for the game.

My flight hasn't been set yet, but I'm planning on visiting Leicester from Dec. 9-23 to see some family I have in the area and am planning on going to both City matches during that time. I can sort out the home date and may get family to come with me to that one. I'm probably on my own for the away date at Doncaster though and would really appreciate some advice on who to talk to about getting tickets with the away support and then traveling up there and back with them, too.

Sorry if I sound like such a amateur on all this, but I've been living in the States since I was a kid and haven't got to many matches, unfortunately. Any help would be great and I look forward to meeting some of you when I'm finally across the pond.

Thanks.

Pop in after the Posh game and grab your ticket then, alternatively if you're in the area then you can simply pop down to the ticket office whenever's convenient for you or get your ticket posted to the address youre staying at in Leicester when your buy your ticket over the phone or online. In terms of travel to the game, FoxTravel is a safe bet in terms of its decent value and extremely convenient. However, I find that a few people who go on FoxTravel are (in want of a better word) tools and getting the train will be a lot more fun, plus you can meet and chat to some of the Blue Army on the train. Hope this helps :thumbup:

Archived