Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JCWfox

Ticket exchange

Do the club still do the offer for season ticket holders that if you miss a game you are able to get an extra ticket ticket free of charge for a different game?

Yes but you have to be able to hand you ST in before the game to confirm that you missed the specific game, if you've missed one already and didn't had it in whilst the game was being played then you've had it.

Do the club still do the offer for season ticket holders that if you miss a game you are able to get an extra ticket ticket free of charge for a different game?

Yes, this service is still avaliable, and we have done it several times this season. Make sure you can hand in your season ticket though (as DavieG said) and the ticket office will post it back out to you (well, they do for us because of our location - you might be able to collect it but I am not too sure).

Yes, this service is still avaliable, and we have done it several times this season. Make sure you can hand in your season ticket though (as DavieG said) and the ticket office will post it back out to you (well, they do for us because of our location - you might be able to collect it but I am not too sure).

They'll do what ever you choose, I live in Glenfield and they posted mine to me, mind you they also posted 3 Brighton tickets to me one of which was purchased using my ST but I didn't order them or pay for them and couldn't go anyway so there's no guarantee you'll see it again lol

Just to let you know, they have capped it aswell to 4 games this season, and they can not be platinum games, so if your looking to get forest, cov, hammers etc then its a no go.

• 3 weeks later...

Just looking at using this ticket exchange again... does anyone know if you use the same turnstiles to enter the ground in SK1 and SK2?

I would go into it abit more and explain why I need help but I don't want to be late for the next game!

Archived