Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wbrown

Train routes to Norwich

Right this is from Leicester with a 16-25 railcard

0815 from Leics to P'boro arriving at 09.16 - £4.30

0943 from P'boro to Norwich arriving at 11.15 - £2.65

1857 from Norwich to P'boro arriving at 20.25 - £2.65

2052 from P'boro to Leics arriving at 21.47 - £4.30

Comes up to a pretty sweet £13.90. if you dont want to stay that long in Norwich after the game, the 1754 from Norwich to P'boro is the same price (£2.65), which gets you back to Peterborough for 19.29. You can then get on the 1952 from Peterborough (£4.30) for the same price and you'd get in Leicester at 20.47.

Currently on www.nationalrail.com, the same journey times without a railcard can be done for £21.

Hope this helps people.

This is what Bert posted in another thread :thumbup:

Apparently so, I'm going with my mate and his dad, driving up the A47, so I'm not the best person to ask. Sorry pal :)

Ah, such a lovely road. Enjoy the scenery. >_<

Leicesterpool do you kno what platform it is from Ely to Norwich ? and is it cheaper than Leicester to peterboro ?

The trains from Peterborough to Norwich go through Ely.

www.nationalrail.co.uk

www.thetrainline.com

There, there's two new best friends for you.

Samee Leicesterpool it will be jammed im guessing everyone will be taking that train back are u leaving from Leicester to Peterboro on 10.15 ?

I bet 17:54 will have transport police onboard depending on the result, it's a shame there isn't a train at 17:15 because the station is only round corner from the ground so it means just under an hour wait on the station. If the result is going badly there's a train leaving Norwich at 16:57.

Archived