Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gingerlcfc

SEASON TICKET HOLDERS

can anyone help me hear i have a season ticket and i want to get tickets for the fa cup match ( cfc or bcfc) and i was just woundering how many tickets can i buy or can i by as many as i want? im trying to buy 1 for me and a mate so can i do that. thanks for the help!

can anyone help me hear i have a season ticket and i want to get tickets for the fa cup match ( cfc or bcfc) and i was just woundering how many tickets can i buy or can i by as many as i want? im trying to buy 1 for me and a mate so can i do that. thanks for the help!

1 ST = 1 Match ticket is the norm and there's nothing in their announcement that alters that.

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/80034-fa-cup-6th-rd-chelsea-or-brum-sunday-18th-mar-205/

If your mate is not a ST holder or a member he will have to wait until General Sale unless you know a ST holder who's not going.

Really? I've not been able to do this once so far this season and i've tried at nearly every away game even Rotherham! They've really clamped down this season

Well I'm not sure about this season as we havent needed to do it, but the last few years its been fine. Maybe they have clampled down now then.

Well I'm not sure about this season as we havent needed to do it, but the last few years its been fine. Maybe they have clampled down now then.

Yeah well i have a friend in the ticket office and last year and the year before it was great student discount and priority one away tickets but now it's all changed :( wounder

Archived