Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HEGGSY

XBOX 360 FoxesTalk FIFA 12 Pro Club

Because there's now a PS3 and Xbox team on FIFA now and with a few people on the other thread saying we should have seperate threads to avoid confusion, here it is.

A thread for the Xbox team only.

There's only me, LCFC_FAN_1995 and LCFC FOX at the minute, so if you want to join just put your GT in here and we'll send you a request ;)

Mods feel free to do what is necessary with this thread, as we were not sure if another tread was necessary :)

Good to have a separate thread. I thought there was more than 3 people in the club? Or do they not have Foxestalk?

Well there was LCFC_FAN_1995's friend and my friend. My mate is a Leicester fan and joined FT on Friday (No 7 Gallagher) he was the GK.

Fack knows why i say 1997 :blink:lol  I don't mind playing with 2 but I think its much more fun when theres more. Any of the other club members online?

:nono: I agree that its better when there's more. I'll wait a while and if anyone else comes on I'll give you a heads up :)

Archived