Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thesurftalks

Why Do Chelsea Fans Hate Us

It's also ironic that it comes from one of the most plastic, glory hunting fanbases in the country.

Tell me about it. I have this one friend who 'supports' Chelsea but half the time I start talking to him about a match of theirs that I'd just watched and his response: is "oh, did we play today?" He still feels entitled to go on about it whenever they do actually turn in a good match.

Whatever the negative vibes against the jammy Blues, I still think they'll scrape a 1-0 victory, much like how our last appearance game in the quarter finals went in that particularly ugly game against Blackburn at Ewood Park in 2005. Whichever team won that day, it was patently obvious that they were going to falter in the semis! History will tell you that's the case as that was the last year Arsenal won silver, versus Man. Utd in the final - penalty shoot out! An ugly year for the competition as a whole obviously!

Archived