Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
thesurftalks

Why Do Chelsea Fans Hate Us

Does this really deserve another thread?

I think we've all come to the conclusion that this 'rivalry' comes down to a few hundred blokes who used to knock seven shades out of each other sometime in the 80s, and a song they may or may not have nicked off Arsenal that may or not have something to do with either motorway signs or the fact that people don't consider Leicester a very nice place.

Not that most Chelsea fans under the age of 35 will know anything about it anyway.

I don't know but i do know i hate them . They have got to be the most arrogant people you will meet (well all the one's i know are anyway). Really hope we beat them to really make their season turn shit again lol . Been loving it this season the lads i know are so quite, it lovely :D

Was on the train to Forest with some ex-baby squad blokes and one of them was saying that when he went to the game in 2007 he tried to get into a pub before the match and the bouncer said something along the lines of 'believe me, if you're Leicester you don't want to go in there, you'd be surprised how much they hate you'.

I'm sure most of them just see us as another Championship club but I think some of the older lot might see it as a 'tasty' fixture.

Does this really deserve another thread?

I think we've all come to the conclusion that this 'rivalry' comes down to a few hundred blokes who used to knock seven shades out of each other sometime in the 80s, and a song they may or may not have nicked off Arsenal that may or not have something to do with either motorway signs or the fact that people don't consider Leicester a very nice place.

Not that most Chelsea fans under the age of 35 will know anything about it anyway.

I always thought the "boxing day" song first referred to a Sheffield Weds / Sheffield Utd match many years ago although practically every other club (including us it seems) lays claim to it as well.

That was in 1979, the same day we played at Chelsea.

The biggest ruck between the Squad and the Headhunters happened in 1989, the same day as Hillsborough. Fighting went on in the South stand Upper Tier (Chelsea, uniquely, had Pens 1. 2 and 3 that day) throughout the game, which we won 2-0.

Chelsea needed a point to claim promotion and brought over 10000 fans to Filbo. They all went home gutted. But at least they got home..

Archived