Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

who will replace gerrard at anfield?

No-one. He'll still be there on 13 Aug. At least he should be. I don't think he wants to go, and he shouldn't. As usual, he'll be being badly advised by a greedy agent.

No doubt Michael "I'd sell my soul to the devil" Owen is whinging down the phone to him to come join him in Spain. Mike, did no-one tell you Madrid's nowhere near the beach? Silly sod took the cash - now he can't get a start for Madrid OR a move back to England, so he's trying to get his mate to come over and hold his home-sick little hand.

Pathetic.

Another thing, that w*nker Sven today states that it will do Garrard's career good to move and sighted Owen, Beckham and Owen "WTF" Hargreaves as examples of how playing abroad means you play regularly and well for the national team.

Has Sven been taking drugs? Has he not noticed that Beckham's best days were at Man Utd? Has he not noticed that Owen starts from the bench in most Madrid games. Has he not even noticed that he doesn't even pick Hargreaves often and when he does, he's got no idea where to play him???

Stevie - stay at Liverpool. Sven - you are the most obnoxious, obsequious, clueless, philandering, tactically-inept, over-rated manager England has ever had. Please F*** Off.

Archived