Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScoutMan

The Leicester City Autograph Thread

Haven't got a single City players autograph. As much as I love the club, I just don't idolise footballers.

Edit - I did ask the whole squad to autograph my inflatable skeleton (we'd nicknamed it Mike Newell but didn't tell him that) when we ran into them on Plymouth Ho back in 89. Threw that away soon afterwards though

I wrote to Steve Thompson in our first premier league season and he sent me a sheet signed by the 1994/95 team which is pretty awesome. We've wrote to a few of the ex players who are still playing but only Jon Ashton has replied. Checked ebay too but some are really hard to get. We're trying to make a scrapbook with a picture, city stats and autograph of all players, might have bitten off more than we can chew though!!! Anyway, if anyone has any they want to swap or sell (can't afford to pay loads as have hundreds to get!!), it would be great if you could message me at [email protected]

Got Mancini's on a betting slip with "Mancini for 1st goal" on it from outside the ground, I also managed to shake hands with his cock by accident.

Got to be worth something but I lost it.

Archived