Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScoutMan

The Leicester City Autograph Thread

i have dublin, fryatt, hume, walker signed shirts when they was selling a shirt and they got the player to sign it. i have walsh signed shirt.

i have izzet, savage and heskey on pictures and 2000 league cup winners puture with about 6 signing on it.

I got a few randoms!

Tony cottee

Jamie lawrence

Theo zagorakis

Matt elliott said he was going on the bus to get a pen after a friendly v northampton years back and he never returned!! Haha

Worst thing was i waited!

I got a few randoms!

Tony cottee

Jamie lawrence

Theo zagorakis

Matt elliott said he was going on the bus to get a pen after a friendly v northampton years back and he never returned!! Haha

Worst thing was i waited!

Usually if you ask a player for an autograph you will stand more chance of getting it if you can supply a pen lol

No idea how to get a picture on here but i've got a Worthington Cup final ball with all the players and O'Neill's signitures on it.

I have one of those as well. My ex used to work with Graham Fentons fiancee (as she was at the time) for a company who designed and created company stands in Hinckley.

Know someone who used to be on the board years back, got me signatures at the training ground in about 06, lost the book with them in though! Also got some when we were at Pride Park last year, Hamann, Sven, Ricardo, Yakubu and Mee

I used to spend a lot of time at the training ground in the late seventies and early eighties and have got Jock wallace,Tommy williams,Larry may,dennis rofe,Ian wilson,Kevin macdonald,Alan young,Gary lineker,steve lynex,Jim melrose,Eddie may,Paul ramsey,Mark wallington and Bobby smith. I'm sure there are a few more as things were a lot more accesible then.

Imagine the look on my face as a nine year old after being asked by Jock wallace if i wanted a kick about with the first team :o:D

• 1 year later...

Hi, me and my 9 year old son are trying to collect the autograph if everyone who's played for city since 1919. We've got a few as my gran had some from the 1960's and I collected some in the 1990's but there are some that are really hard to find. Just wondered if anyone had any that they didbt want or wanted to do any swaps?

Thanks

I've got quite a few autographs from the 2000-2001 season and onwards after that.

Gordan Banks and Gary Lineker are my oldest Leicester ones i think.

Also have Malcolm Mcdonald, Thierry Henry, David Beckham, Sir Bobby Robson and plenty more all stashed away in autograph books and sticker albums.

Used to have plenty more including Sir Bobby Charlton but sold them as i was moving house. Still trying to shift the ones i have to be fair!

Archived