Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScoutMan

The Leicester City Autograph Thread

If anyones got any autographs of any City player past or present you can share them in this thread!

My old premier league 'sticker' albums have a fair few in. This one of Pontus Kaamark came after a game against Blackburn in December 1998.

post-13572-0-09562700-1336418610_thumb.j

I got a fair few over the years from going to games early etc, I had a german teacher at school who spoke many languages. He was going to night classes to learn Italian and met Roberto Mancini (learning English) and got me his autograph :)

I took my older lad down to get some autographs before the west ham game the other week. He got Marshall, Dyer, Nugent, Wellens, Morgan, Bamba, SSL, Drinkwater, Logan, Weale, Vassell and Waghorns. I was pleasently suprised how courteous all of them were.

i've got the back page of the mercury from the day after the cup final signed by muzzy, lennon, guppy and frank sinclair, caught them playing pool in soar point after the open top and was the only thing we could lay our hands on.

I had linekers,Weller's Rofe Whittworths, Tommy Williams Lynex Bobby Smith jon O'neill's Larry May to name a few on programes.

N gave em all away about 20yrs ago.

Oh and our first black player Winston White lol makes me lol even now.

The one time I really went autograph hunting was after the City v Villa penultimate home game of the season in 01/02.

http://i.imgur.com/PCsek.jpg

Got most of the City team

http://i.imgur.com/nNXCP.jpg

And some Villa (I wanted Vassell's, but the clown went around the other side of the coach to avoid autograph hunters.)

http://i.imgur.com/06lE7.jpg

And a bit of a collector's piece my grandad gave me a few years ago.

Not pictured I've also got George Best's autograph on a Man Utd v Cov programme, Martin O'Neill and Kasey Keller's from after the 1-0 win at Old Trafford, and probably best of all, a copy of The Fox Fanzine signed by Hossein Kaebi at a Megastore session.

I got a couple of autograph books at home from around the 2007 to 2009 most of them I got from when we would stay at the Holiday Inn in the City Centre and many of the players would stay there too, would get quite a few in the Car Park before matches aswell at Filbert St as all the players would walk through the fans Im guessing they don't do this anymore at the KP?

Archived