Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Limeade

when are the new kits released?

lol, He's ITK.

But he's a poor excuse for one considering everyone knew about Puma about 4 months ago.

im not trying to be in the know im just offering information to the forum,i went for a tour of the stadium the other day,and the guy who did the tour told me that the new kit comes out either the 9th of june or 9th july, cant remember which though

im not trying to be in the know im just offering information to the forum,i went for a tour of the stadium the other day,and the guy who did the tour told me that the new kit comes out either the 9th of june or 9th july, cant remember which though

Thanks for that Harry, ignore the sarcasm.

Flowwolf telling members to ignore our sarcasm, I've heard it all now lol

That's what I thought lol

Flowwolf, I'm not doubting the June July info, its just how he said its definitely being made by Puma, when everyone already knew...ages ago

That's what I thought lol

Flowwolf, I'm not doubting the June July info, its just how he said its definitely being made by Puma, when everyone already knew...ages ago

Understood :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: can I take my tongue out of my cheek now ? :D :D :D :D :D :D

I heard there is going to be a one off special away shirt featuring a picture of Bernie standing on a pile of Horse shit on the back. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Sounds good they will probably call it Fosse Gold colour again lol

Archived