Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DorsetFox9

New Official Website?

Will never happen in the UK because of licencing laws however all of our home matches are on Truelife TV, a Thai TV player similar to BBC iplayer etc. Many of us who are too far away for matches use it

I did try the Thai iPad app but only got it to work once and then picture was poor

I did try the Thai iPad app but only got it to work once and then picture was poor

Yeah if you register and login you get a decent picture if you watch it without an account its too poor to bother with

Meant to also say until the season starts it should be free.

And when it's on it's expensive for a couple of videos a week.

I had took advantage of the two week free trial and wasn't impressed, the video quality is poor.

And would be good to give the fans it for free.

I know most people wouldn't be interested but I believe you also get access to player for EVERY club. So you could watch videos, get commentary on Forest player, etc. So that could add up to over 500 videos each week. Certainly more than a couple

Archived