Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DorsetFox9

New Official Website?

had a phone call this afternoon from the club saying we were completely re doing our website. and as i had been using the old one for the past season i could have a introductory offer of £4.99 for 5 months of the new website.

Anyone else had this phone call or heard anything about the new site?

why would you pay for the site?? do you mean foxes player??

yes for the highlights and match day commentary, it probably wont be called foxes player, and the pricing could be different as the company that does all the Football league's websites is nothing to do with us anymore.

Commentary for iPhones? :surrender:

This, i'd happilly pay for an app that offered this, an Official Football League app type thing, there already is an Official Football League app which you can select the team you support, e.t.c, but it doesn't offer commentary.

I think they are missing a trick tbh, because am I right in saying it is a Football League clause that doesn't allow commentary to be broadcast on the internet or on DAB? So it'd be the same for every club in the Championship and Football League, so imagine how many fans of the clubs in the Football League there are that own iPhones and would love commentary availiable on them, i'm sure most would buy an app offering this service.

If I was clever enough to know how to make apps i'd suggest the idea to the Football League, if they accepted, i'd make it and sell it to them, I do have a friend who is learning how to make apps, e.t.c, so I could ask him if he was interest and suggest the idea to the Football League maybe, no doubt they wouldn't be interested though lol

Player is an intrinsic part of the Club Player/FL Interactive website template design - it's how they make a lot of their money, advertising aside. If we're ditching Player, we'll be ditching the website design too. We wouldn't be able to keep the website if we changed our media service provider.

Player is an intrinsic part of the Club Player/FL Interactive website template design - it's how they make a lot of their money, advertising aside. If we're ditching Player, we'll be ditching the website design too. We wouldn't be able to keep the website if we changed our media service provider.

+1

Was wondering if the Thai's would want to pull out of the PremiumTV deal and go their own way... surely they need to if they want to leverage the audience in the Far East better. Obviously they'll be contracxts written at football league level in this country, but abroad? They could do better.

Why?

Meant to also say until the season starts it should be free.

And when it's on it's expensive for a couple of videos a week.

I had took advantage of the two week free trial and wasn't impressed, the video quality is poor.

And would be good to give the fans it for free.

Dosent work on my iPad though, and the football league app isn't great.

Maybe one day live coverage on the Internet , would be great for those of us that live a 100 plus miles away and bring in income for the club

Dosent work on my iPad though, and the football league app isn't great.

Maybe one day live coverage on the Internet , would be great for those of us that live a 100 plus miles away and bring in income for the club

Will never happen in the UK because of licencing laws however all of our home matches are on Truelife TV, a Thai TV player similar to BBC iplayer etc. Many of us who are too far away for matches use it

Archived