Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue Arrow

Ronaldinho

£300,000 p/w!!!!!!! and £83m transfer fee!!!!!

Chelsea are damaging football!

And its like Wenger said: "There are two transfer markets, one for Chelsea and one for the rest!"

If it's true, which i have doubts about, its stupid money and i really can't see that any player could be worth that much. Even if he won Chelsea the Premiership how would they get back 83million. I realise it matters very little for Chelsea, but they cant continually lose so much on players every season surely. As for Barcelona aren't they in debt? If they were to pay £300,000 a week that would cost them around £15 million a year. Where are they going to get that from? Someone is going to have to buy a couple of million shirts with his name on.

Also, why have such a big jump? Chelsea would have probably thought about £50 million would be a good deal, so why then jump to £80 million? I imagine he is on about £100,000 a week so why don't Barca offer him £120,000 or even £150,000. He would surely accept that. Its all crazy.

bugger, where did I leave that Chequebook, Oi PIP did I leave it at your place? ;)

136008[/snapback]

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, just got back from shopping.

Shopping, I meant to say the gym.

Honest.....

If it's true, which i have doubts about, its stupid money and i really can't see that any player could be worth that much. Even if he won Chelsea the Premiership how would they get back 83million. I realise it matters very little for Chelsea, but they cant continually lose so much on players every season surely. As for Barcelona aren't they in debt? If they were to pay £300,000 a week that would cost them around £15 million a year. Where are they going to get that from? Someone is going to have to buy a couple of million shirts with his name on.

Also, why have such a big jump? Chelsea would have probably thought about £50 million would be a good deal, so why then jump to £80 million? I imagine he is on about £100,000 a week so why don't Barca offer him £120,000 or even £150,000. He would surely accept that. Its all crazy.

136163[/snapback]

ill 2nd that :) all true

not rooney, i hate the asshole

135748[/snapback]

Hes my fav player :mad: dont call him an asshole!! :P he wont be an asshole in the world cup when he is scoring us all the goals now will he... ;)

136000[/snapback]

yes, just when i was starting to like him though he moved to Man U, bad move in my book

83Mill is way way too overpriced. And 300K a week - now that's stupid. To me he's not even the truly best player in the world anyway. But, Barca obviously value him very highly. Can't see chelski ever going for him though.

To think people saving lives every day in their Profession get slapped in the face by someone being offered £300k a week for doing a few days training and regardless of wether he performs or not still pockets the dough. Ridiculous.

chelsea pissed the league last year why spend mega-dough on a goofy brazilian ????

137030[/snapback]

So they can win the Champion's League.

And because they can.

137032[/snapback]

So that the other clubs dont have him! It makes their job easier because all the other clubs wont have good players.

,Jul 13 2005, 1:11 AM]
chelsea pissed the league last year why spend mega-dough on a goofy brazilian ????

137030[/snapback]

And because they can.

137032[/snapback]

So that the other clubs dont have him! It makes their job easier because all the other clubs wont have good players.

137422[/snapback]

To be fair I imagine that's what all teams wouldn't mind doing.

,Jul 13 2005, 1:11 AM]

137030[/snapback]

And because they can.

137032[/snapback]

137422[/snapback]

To be fair I imagine that's what all teams wouldn't mind doing.

137503[/snapback]

True! And why not...if you have the money why not spend it.

Archived