Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City Photo Archive

Brilliant!

I've just ordered this one:

http://www.fox-photos.co.uk/goals_g60-jump_for_joy_p377.html

The kid's not me (although I wish it was!). I was there though. Marvelous photo. For anyone that can remember, the goal was an overhead kick. I think the player hugging Rodney is Lenny Glover, though I could be wrong.

Love the ones from The Great Escape match ! A really good friend was playing for Oxford that day - he'd got us the tickets for the match - and we thought we'd scored at the double-decker end, when out of nowhere he slid in to hook a certain goal off the line ! We were all so proud of him for having made the grade, but I'll never forget thinking "how could he do that to me" as the ball was cleared ! Thankfully the final result saved a great friendship !! So many of those photo's bring back such intense memories of this magical game we all love.

Amazing love looking at old photos, even though I am only 19.

Looking at Filbert Street in the 90's and of course early 2000's will always make me smile.

Especially the last game against Tottenham, the pic of Matt Piper's goal was on the Leicester City calendar a couple of years back, and I tried to find the pic on the internet but couldn't find it anywhere, found it now though thanks to that brilliant site :)

Brilliant!

I've just ordered this one:

http://www.fox-photo...r_joy_p377.html

The kid's not me (although I wish it was!). I was there though. Marvelous photo. For anyone that can remember, the goal was an overhead kick. I think the player hugging Rodney is Lenny Glover, though I could be wrong.

DavieG Thank you so much for this link its brilliant and brought back so many memories. i'm going to buy the frigging lot !

Archived