Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gurkbasurken

Gerrbrand bid accepted!

Hammarby har i dag kommit överens med engelska Leicester om en försäljning av mittbacken Patrik Gerrbrand. - Vi har nått en principöverenskommelse med Leicester. Det som återstår är läkarundersökningen och de personliga detaljerna i Gerrbrands kontrakt, säger Hammarby Fotbolls vd Henrik Appelqvist.

Mer info inom kort.

meh

Hammarby har i dag kommit överens med engelska Leicester om en försäljning av mittbacken Patrik Gerrbrand. - Vi har nått en principöverenskommelse med Leicester. Det som återstår är läkarundersökningen och de personliga detaljerna i Gerrbrands kontrakt, säger Hammarby Fotbolls vd Henrik Appelqvist.

Mer info inom kort.

meh

136717[/snapback]

lol

Here's the link:

http://www.hammarbyfotboll.se/se/aktuellt/nyheter/

A simple translation:

---

EXTRA: Patrik Gerrbrand to Leicester

Hammarby has today made an agreement with British Leicester of a sale of the centre back Patrik Gerrbrand.

- We have made a principle agreement with Leicester. Remaing is the medical examination and the personal details in the contract for Gerrbrand, says the CEO of Hammarby Henrik Appelqvist.

Mor info shortly.

---

/g

Here's the link:

http://www.hammarbyfotboll.se/se/aktuellt/nyheter/

A simple translation:

---

EXTRA: Patrik Gerrbrand to Leicester

Hammarby has today made an agreement with British Leicester of a sale of the centre back Patrik Gerrbrand.

- We have made a principle agreement with Leicester. Remaing is the medical examination and the personal details in the contract for Gerrbrand, says the CEO of Hammarby Henrik Appelqvist.

Mor info shortly.

---

/g

136720[/snapback]

Cheers for that mate :):D

If this is true aka the hammerby website, then hey presto a ready made defender for us, dublin then can go back up front..

Is this what CL is thinkin? :o  :o

136733[/snapback]

yeah maybe...i think dublin will be playing upfront now for sure now that we have enough cover on defence

i wonder if he can speak english ?

136727[/snapback]

Of course he can speak english. Here in Sweden we learn english in school from early childhood.

His nickname is "Totte", remember that. He's a great guy, really!

/g

Archived