Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Complaints To The Club.

This is the response I got from the company that runs fox player..... Pathetic after I sent a stream of emails and did all iPod the obvious things to enable the stream., Im half expecting the next email they send to ask me to restart my mac.

Hi Mr Magnum Schlong,

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your email.

To ensure you can listen to the live match commentary can you please try the following steps:

1: Clear cache, if you are unsure of how to do this please follow this link -

http://www.performgroup.com/articles/20080514/website-does-not-appear-to-be-updated_2245066_1312288

2: Make sure you have the latest flash player installed, you can find the latest version here -

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

3: Download an alternative browser, we find Google Chrome to be the most effective.

https://www.google.com/chrome

If your problems persist please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards

Althia

Customer Services

Guest MattP

Any news of membership packages yet? Might be time for another complaint . . . . . . . . . .

Just ask them for next seasons and we might have half a chance.

Any news of membership packages yet? Might be time for another complaint . . . . . . . . . .

have you thought, seeing as there has been no announcement to them yet that they are still under discussion.......

and when its all thought up the first place it will be, is on the OS and the twitter with the official foxes link!!

Don't you think it's usually a good idea to get something like that sorted before the season starts?

If you don't you could end up with 18,000 at home before too long...

Hi,

re membership,

I have been in regular contact with Jim and the sales team expressing frustration at the delay in getting the membership scheme up and running.

Have been told today that the Directors are sortiing out and there should be some news next week. Only a month after the season started!!!

As I said to them this is very poor and a lousy reflection on the directors.

Hi,

re membership,

I have been in regular contact with Jim and the sales team expressing frustration at the delay in getting the membership scheme up and running.

Have been told today that the Directors are sortiing out and there should be some news next week. Only a month after the season started!!!

As I said to them this is very poor and a lousy reflection on the directors.

Cheers buddy :thumbup:

It is very very poor of the club as you say

Archived