Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Complaints To The Club.

If anyone has a complaint regarding anything, the best way to do so is by emailing [email protected]

This is monitored by Jim and he has personally told me that he will reply to every email and do his best for whatever the concern may be.

Would a Mod or Admin please make this sticky, cheers.

Haha I hope that was a joke? Never gonna happen. Questions been asked time and time again.

I was told earlier this year at a Fans Consultative Meeting at the club that the original stadium plans had the Kop where the Family Stand is now but the Police objected to it so it was moved to get the planning approval through. The Police objected as they wanted a simple and speedy route to get away supporters away from the ground without too much contact with home fans.So it will never happen.

I like Jim I do but I feel sorry for him now, a top bloke who'll have to spout the clubs shite and take unfair flack as a result.

Does he know about the Safe Standing Roadshow? He seems like someone at LCFC who actually cares about the fans so it may be worth informing him.

Guest MattP

Poor guy, Jim's a great bloke (even if he did ban us from Fox travel) and he shouldn't be having to answer to all the nonsense he will get from this gig.

Guest MattP

:D what for?

Let a bottle of champagne off on the way back from Palace a few years back, cause a right explosion. He wasn't happy.

A nuisance now as we used to get trains early doors to Tues/Weds night games and come back on the coaches, can't do them now unless we stay over.

Let a bottle of champagne off on the way back from Palace a few years back, cause a right explosion. He wasn't happy.

A nuisance now as we used to get trains early doors to Tues/Weds night games and come back on the coaches, can't do them now unless we stay over.

Surely you're not permanently banned? Can you not sit and beg? ;)

Guest MattP

Surely you're not permanently banned? Can you not sit and beg? ;)

Nope, we were pretty much on a last chance then from previous incidents, doesn't matter now anyway, other commitments mean it's rare I can do a Tues/Weds away anymore.

I like Jim I do but I feel sorry for him now, a top bloke who'll have to spout the clubs shite and take unfair flack as a result.

Does he know about the Safe Standing Roadshow? He seems like someone at LCFC who actually cares about the fans so it may be worth informing him.

I emailed the fanzone with no reply so expect he would've read it?

Nope, we were pretty much on a last chance then from previous incidents, doesn't matter now anyway, other commitments mean it's rare I can do a Tues/Weds away anymore.

If your ban is ever lifted be careful how you celebrate!

Archived