Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Complaints To The Club.

not a complaint as such. but i notice the sign for the stadium at the lights where u turn right for blaby after fosse park. still bears the walkers name. didn't really feel like making a thread.

I think most of the council signs still sat Walkers, even one right outside the ground on the corner outside the away section. :pearson:

I think a good suggestion to the club would be an IPhone/smartphone foxes player app as the website uses flash so that's no good and I can't get it to work via RL due to licensing or something. It would be good to be able to listen wherever I am.

Guest MattP

I think a good suggestion to the club would be an IPhone/smartphone foxes player app as the website uses flash so that's no good and I can't get it to work via RL due to licensing or something. It would be good to be able to listen wherever I am.

The clowns down there can't even put up a decent website so I can't imagine how shit their app designing skills would be.

This i'd pay for an app so I could listen to commentary. (Within reason that the price wasn't stupid).

However this is something you'd need to take up with the Football League rather than LCFC.

Archived