Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Let the season begin.....

Thankfully the season is nearly here. Hopefully we will cruise into the next round.

Have an enjoyable (hopefully), but safe trip NewquayFox, and every other Leicester fan travelling down to Plainmoor tonight.

fawlty_towers_episode_0201.jpg

"What is that?"

"That is Torquay madam"

"Well it's not good enough"

Yep here we go again, despite a longer break than normal, it seems to of come round quick!

As ever, i cant wait, lots of optimism once again and lets hope we do a job this year.

I know NP is not everyone's cup of tea but, without doubt, he (along with his management team) are very very knowledgabale at this level and i've no doubt we'll be top 6 this year as long as we keep faith with him. If we have an iffy start, we need to stick by him. Starting from scratch again now would be DISASTER and EMBARRASSMENT for the club so up the foxes!!

Bring on tonight and bring on Saturday.

P.S. good luck to the guys going on the long trip today to Torquay, credit to everyone of you

I don't feel as optimistic as this time last season but I do feel a lot more optimistic than this time 2 years ago when Paulo Sousa was in charge. Even though optimism is not as high as last season I still think we will be far better than we were last season. Top 6 is certainly possible although I don't think we will make top 2

Archived